Monday, March 5, 2007

Headache.

I can't wait till March Break starts (only 3 days of school left!=]]). Thinking that theres 3 days left makes me not concentrate fully on school. My friends and I have a lot of plans for this break, hopefully it won't be a flop. If everything goes well, heres my schedule:

i) SKATING (believe it or not, I actually have skates)
ii) Science Center, baby.

I can't really remember the last time I went to the science center. I think it was in grade 10, we had a science center field trip and watched a 3D movie in the DOME theatre, which was totally cool. I feel like a geek because it was my idea to go to the science center, lol. (but it is really fun)

Oh yea, I have a headache, probably because I'm thinking too much. About things that bothered me today. I hate it when I sit down on the toilet bowl and its wet. (I don't really wanna know the liquid is-really gross) I hate it that I gained weight. I know I'm not super fat but don't tell me I'm skinny (coz I'm not). I hate it when I get this guilty feeling about something I did. (Even though, if given a second chance, I would still do the same/right thing.) But the feeling that you screwed someone over is nottt the best feeling. I hate numbers, I hate math and I hate everything about Calculus. =((

And I really miss
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



COBY

heehee.

=]]