Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Pathetic

Today when I came home from school. I emptied out my backpack. I took out all my heavy-duty textbooks and giantic binders, but one was missing. My blue binder. The one that I have EVERYTHING in [all the important stuff anyway]. And thus, I freaked out. I threw the biggest tantrum of 2007. I cried, I whined, I complained and I yelled. I blamed my boyfriend, accusing him of being the source of this misfortune. He had to actually go to the school TWICE to help me look for my binder. After what it seemed like forever, he called and told me that he had found my binder in one of my classes. Wow. I'm pathetic.

Today had its ups and downs. I wasn't too happy in my 1st period but was extremely happy in my last. Its pretty nuts how much 2 digit numbers(%) that your labelled with, affects you.

I also found out 2 more things that bothered me.

i) People who aren't happy unless they get 101% in their classes. People who think getting 99.5% is a horrible mark but many people would die for that mark (including me).
ii) People who lose their sense of individuality when they're in a relationship. I don't know if I am in that category, I hope not. You know its obsession when everything one does is all about the other person. I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that but I don't support that kind of lifestyle.

Thanks again Phil.