Saturday, March 10, 2007

MARCH BREAK I

After school ended on Thursday at 3:00pm, Phil and I went to Markville Mall right away to get ourselves a Nintendo DS Lite. We searched through Wal-Mart and EB Games but surprisingly BOTH stores were sold out of it. Finally, we went to Best Buy. Very luckily, there was one left. We got it at a discounted price of 119.99 (Retail Price: 149.99 Wal-Mart Price: 147.99) because it was an opened item. However, we checked the game system before we bought it and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

At the same time, Becky and Joanna were making their way to my condo. They came and invaded my place because they wanted to play pool/billiard, badminton and swimming.

I also caught up watching all the reality shows that I had to miss during weekdays because of my heavy-semester. I watched The Search for The Next Doll (I like Melissa R), Dancelife (Kenny is so cute), Real World Denver and Austin, and Road Rules.

So far my break has been very very relaxing.
I'm so excited b/c tmr I'm going to the Science Center. =]]