Saturday, March 17, 2007

About Feeling Bad.

So remember how I felt bad for someone who was my friend and I screwed her over?
Today, Becky, Viv, and Herman send me this site where you CAN check whoever deleted you off of their list: and apparantly she has deleted me off of her list. I feel stupid, I feel so stupid for having this guilty feeling that haunts me while she easily clicks "delete". I mean, what I did wasn't something bad. I caught her cheating, usually cheating isn't a big issue with me because everyone does it. But she is CHEATING everyone in the class. The whole class saw it happen and she told the teacher an imagination of what she hope could've happened. To me, thats low. I know marks is important in Grade 12 but common, don't you have any honor? and what about dignity? I mean I've always thought of her being the sweetest girl and a faithful and honest Christian but it was proven wrong. Like I've said before, marks make some people crazy. As well, I screwed other people that was in the same boat as her and they didn't delete me off of their list (and we still talk)! So, as of today, I've decided to stop feeling bad for something rightful that I did. Whatever.

School is starting in 2 days, I still have a lot of work to do before it starts :S. I feel so relaxed but at the same time I think I didn't accomplish much things. I slacked off on homework :S. I also have to apologize because I had to pick homework over going out with my friends. It's a hard decision but I promised myself I can't screw up this semester like the last. I have to work hard for what I want. So I'm going to go work now ;).


EDIT: for those of you who wants the site to check whoever has deleted YOUUU off of their list there it is http://get-messenger.com/?en