Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Dogz

In my last post I said that Phil and I have been together for 9 months and a few posts before that it was our 11th month anniversary. (-_-) Somehow I came about thinking there was 12 months in a year to 10 months.

Few days ago was April Fools day and I had the BEST plan to fool my boyfriend but unfortunately, I did not carry it though. I can't keep secrets because I always end up not keeping them. My plan failed. Phil, just wait till April 1st 2008.

So on Monday, Phil and I went to look at a dog. He looked somewhat like the picture below.



He was brown, 5 years old, knew how to play dead, knew how to play catch, knew how to go between your legs when taking a walk. He basically knew everything. He was adorable too. So we took him home. But within the 1st 2 hours that he arrived at Phil's house. He started doing something sooo naughty. He humped Coby on the head, from the back and on his side. That's when we finally decided that...he had to go back. I feel really bad, I could have kepted him but I didn't. He was such a nice dog. =(

My sister got a Nintendo DS Lite as well. haha. She got a white one (the color I originally wanted). Now, my sis and I can battle it out ;).

So, on this week's PCD show, Mariela got eliminated. I knew she was going to. I always knew that I could tell the future :P. I really hope that Melissa R wins! She's so gorgeous.

Tomorrow's Hoops For Heart. Good luck to those who are playing =]] Also, tmr's Joanna's birthday so...

Happy (early) 18th Birthday!!