Saturday, July 21, 2007

At last, back to blogging.



Its been a long time since I last wrote. I stopped blogging because I was too lazy, haha, the same reason I can never keep a diary and my old pitas page. I know somewhere down the road I will stop again, but for now, my page is ALIVE. At lot has happened since Aya's birthday till today, but I will only treasure the good memories and the ones that are true to me.

So, today, Phil and I went to STC to get some shopping done. We have been there many times this week. I finally purchased my first piece of clothing in a very long time. I got jean shorts from Sirens at a really great price. But I'm sad that I didn't get to use my American Eagle coupon. =( I was gonna go fishing today as well but that did not end up happening. So I returned home early today because I was pretty tired as I haven't gotten a good sleep for the past few days. I hope I'll get a good sleep but I don't know because I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow will be Tiffany's 18th Birthday and we will be going to the beach to celebrate it. =)

Recently I've also take it upon myself to make some money because I do feel guilty for spending my mom's money. I'm too old for that. So I took a cash jobs and made 104 dollars in 2 days. Really good right? Hopefully I will get hired at some stores that I also applied to a few days ago. But as for now, I'm enjoying a stress-free and work-free summer. I've been to the library a lot these days because my sister loves to read which also influenced me. I have read and will read many books by the wonderful love novelist Nicholas Sparks.

So Johnny's staying over tonight and Kelly's super excited. They always get along so well and I swear, when they grow up, they will marry each other <3 .